Friday, August 24, 2007

Kuma Chang's Dream

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

"Guess what   Guess what   Hikaru-chan   Me caught   this big salmon"

'Oh you did! That'd be a great salmon indeed~. I say Kuma Chang have kinda happy dream.'

"Then   Me brought it back home   And ate it all"

'Was it good?'

"It tasted   like honey   Me know   Hikaru-chan have a nightmare   sometimes"

'Yes, sometimes I have quite scary dreams~. You know the other day, I dreamed of Kuma Chang being squashed, which made me really shocked and sad.'

"Eh   Squashed"

'Yeah, You round Kuma Chang got squashed, flattened. Like a salmon.'

"That's   a terrible story isn't it   Hikaru-chan"

'I wonder why I have such a bad dream like that~!'

"Maybe   it is because   your habitual behavior   is bad me guess"