Monday, August 27, 2007

Impulse buying 3

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

When I was looking for a song on iTunes Store, by using keyword search . . .

Something came up ! ! !

Ya Kuma came up ! ! ! !


Alright, let's buy this one - - - - ! ! !

(downloading . . . "Hmm? So this is in World Music category?")


Alright, let's take a listen - - - !



Ya kuma, kuma muweyo

Ya kuma, kuma muweyo (ah~)



It goes on and on like that . . . !

What a great song!


Ya kuuma, kumma, muwe~yo

Ya kuuma, kumma, muwe~yo


Could it be an African language?

Gotta check the meaning later . . . ! !


On top of that, when I took a look at the credit, I found the artist name was Melissa Vardey and the album title was:

"Living in Divine Time featuring Chaka Khan"




Cha, Chaka Khan ? ! ? !

Could it possibly be Chaka Khan who's singing like "Ah~" in the back ? ? ?

Man this is going like crazy . . . !(T o T)
(I mean, my excitement level is)