Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BOUZU

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Got new headphones after such a long time ! !

Tomita-san the arranger told me "Have you got that one? I'm wondering whether to get it or not, since I heard it's pretty good~," and that led me to get one the other day!

It's QuietComfort 3, by BOSE!

BOSE's earlier headphones with noise cancelation was huge and I didn't feel like using it, but this one is pretty small. It's lighter and smaller than the SONY one that I usually use in the studio.

It has a comfy fit too! Battery charging is a bother, though.

AND

It's got wicked fat bass~~~ (<3)

I can feel low deep booms~!

Those bass and kick sounds are really fat~! (<3)

I couldn't help listening to Beautiful World, Kiss & Cry and Fly Me To The Moon 2007 Mix with this one(lol)

I can sense every single sound~! Bass sounds great too~ (one more <3)

I felt like listening to songs with ultra-fat basses so tried "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dogg, and it feels kinda as if my brain is dancing! The following song is "Gin And Juice," that makes me feel so nostalgic - - - ! It's the song in "Snoop Doggy Dogg" name era~.

But what made me surprised most with its awesome bass, was the song called "Tombstone" by Peaches! I thought I almost peed my pants!

Woot! Snoop's "Who Am I?(Whats My Name)" just came! This really bring back memories ! ! ! It's the song released when I was in the elementary. I can feel I'm grinning right now. I'm slipping back in time to the past-. I just can't resist ! ! ! (lol) I cannot help but sing along!



Well, I got off the point but anywayz I'm really into the new headphones by BOSE-chama.

Heheh (<3)