Sunday, July 29, 2007

Socks collection

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

(^-^)/ Bonjour

I think I told you this before, but I love to wear weird socks.

I've got a bunch of socks - like, those with unbelievably strange designs, those that look so lame that you can never take your shoes off at shops(I take my shoes of in state, though!). For some reason I've got many with face pictures.

This one is the Yamaguchi-prefecture version, of those area-exclusive series I showed you before ! ! !

That's the home local area for Utada family!

Big up Yamaguchi! Yo Yo!

They serve uber yummy fugu sashimi~! Yo man!


When I was a little child there was this woman called "Yamaguchi-san" who often came in and out of my grandma's home, and hearing that she wasn't from Yamaguchi pref., I found it quite funny so I was laughing my head off for a while~. Was it when I was 4 or 5?

Even now this concept that "Yamaguci-san" is "not from Yamaguchi pref." triggers my laughter switch quite easily . . . !

I don't know why. My sense of fun is a little surreal, orbiting some distance away from other's so most of the time people don't understand me . . . Seems like once you're strange, you're always strange. At that time I felt "adults around stepped back from me" for the first time in my life. Yeah.

I wanna eat those natural, yummy fugu-sashi~ (^0^)

Wish winter will come soon~ * (- there you find someone who's already exhausted by summer heat though it's still the end of July)