Sunday, May 27, 2007

Good song

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Lately I've been listening to The Smashing Pumpkins' "Stand Inside Your Love" endlessly.

Once I start listening, I just can't stop it and a long time passes before I know it.

Sma-Pum's got a lot of good songs but I think this is my most fave one.

The content of the lyrics is a love-song type one, but it's not got a straight way of saying like "I LOVE YOU~!" but more different type of expression.

If I literally translate it, It would be like "Who will refuse to be loved by you" "Who on the earth will refuse to stand inside your love," maybe? That way, the song expresses the value, the specialness of "you."

It's so my kind of song. The type of the songs I make and that of my fave, are not the same. Matter of fact I wouldn't say I love my own songs very much(It's not a matter of love/hate, it's like I just look at them objectively to judge the quality as a work), and I hardly listen to them after I wrap them up.

I can't make the type of song like Stand Inside Your Love~. It's got a band sound first of all, it's sooooooooo Caucasian, it's mannish, and it's rock. But that's what makes it my fave, probably.


Phew~! This song is soooooo good - - - ! Too goo I should say - !

Sometimes I have this feeling that I don't need to make new music myself any more! 'Cause we've got a bunch of good songs in this world already.

I know it's an extreme logic, but anyways I think these days just too many songs are being made.

Don't you find it kinda strange, that loads of new songs come out every single week, even just in Japan only? Or is this what's called the growth of the market . . . ?