Saturday, May 26, 2007

Extra

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Here is an extra shot of his sexy back!

I'm glad my doodling & handwriting messages are unexpectedly well received.

I'm very very happy to hear you say my drawings are cute!

I thought I would never be able to draw "cute pictures" since people say "scary" or "dark" whenever I show them my usual drawings or pictures I drew in all seriousness. My big thanks to Kuma Chang*

For your information - my secret hobby is to do mirror-writing, and draw the sheet of my bed with a ballpoint pen endlessly (*^-^*)

English mirror-writing is quite easy, so I say it would be more fun if you do Japanese! Of course it is fun to write on the paper, but you can close your eyes and write as much as you like in your head when you're getting around or before you go to bed. How correct you can use the stroke order, is an important point.

It's hard to draw something soft with a ballpoint pen because it's more difficult to draw dark/light colorings with it than with a pencil, but you can create an unique texture with a ballpoint pen, which I love. I recommend this to everyone who wants to be out of themselves.