Monday, July 31, 2006

One Night Magic was a huge *success*

Oh boy, I made it.

A sudden show, one-night only, in ZEPP Osaka! Which is called One Night Magic!

I was very pleased because so many people responded to such an urgent call on radio-. I was so hyped up right before the show to hear that we got more than 10 thousand applications within a single day.

As a matter of fact, it was the 5th time in my life I've performed in the club! All the audience was standing! Can you imagine how close the audience and I was to each other. I had a different kind of fun there than the huge venues!

Those guys who visited the venue although they knew they couldn't enter - I was so glad that they had been hyped up together watching the big monitor right outside the venue! I did feel the presence of them all.

I'm so glad I could make it~. I'd definitely like to do the club tour at least once before I die! Yes!

Please check ULTRA BLUE UNITED BLOG for photos, details and whatnot. The thing is, I'm also checking myself at the shows both on the blog and streaming videos . . . like, "Ah, so I look like this~." or "Oh! I look cool from this angle!" and such.

I hope the report of One Night Magic will be uploaded soon*