Monday, July 03, 2006

99999999

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I got it-!

I mean, I made it~~~!

If it's a matter of motivation, then I'll show you what I've got! - that's why I've made it all the way to here, pausing quite a few times halfway.

I think the total play time was around 16~17?? hours. Could've been fun if I'd timed it~.
You could start and finish one whole Role Playing Game with that amount of time.

This would be something that's called pride, not patience, when things come to such a point! Yes that's right, it's my woman's pride! Tee-hee-hee!

Matter of fact, I was stunned for a moment to find the 8th digit last time I played the game. Cause I thought the scores were to be shown with up to 7 digits. Once I thought "Okay that's enough," but ended up making it to 99999999 as I felt the sting of defeat-by-a-program a bit!

Phew I feel great!

The tour has started, and I'm right in the middle of being filled with motivation to improve the show each and every time!! I feel kinda hot now!

(Oh, by the way I'd sealed off DS when I was in Sendai! lol)


I had a couple of fun things in Sendai, so maybe I'll write about them next time!

Ciao*