Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How I spent this afternoon

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

There's nothing to do until tonight, how do I spend this afternoon*How about just goofing off*Gotta take a good rest*: I started my day off with thoughts like that.

Then I found myself working on a puzzle called "Petit Jigsaw Puzzle," tiny but composed of 204 pieces, of Da Vinci's "Virgin of the Rocks" . . .

You may have trouble seeing it but It's a match placed on the right side, to show you how tiny the puzzle is. The tweezers were in the package when I opened it, which made me surprised. It's true that a male adult may need tweezers to do this. My "4th grade" sized hands don't need them, though! Haw haw haw haw haw ! ! Heheheh ! ! (Weeeeep. (T o T) I adore mature hands)

Looking at the clock I found it was already 5pm in the evening. I spent the afternoon just working on the Petit Jigsaw Puzzle like crazy, while I was supposed to just relax and goof off . . .
( ^ _^).o0 Don't be silly

I feel my shoulders hurt bad . . . :slumps down:
My eyes hurt, too . . . :slumps down: