Thursday, April 20, 2006

Is It Just Me by Utada Hikaru

It doesn't really matter:sings:

When I was a child. Some sort of shock or stress or something turned part of my hair gray.

('o' ;)It DOES matter

It doesn't really matter:sings:

It just gets on my nerves when I find someone blocking my way.

(*^-^*)please MOVE thank you very much

It doesn't really matter:sings:

"24" is so full of incidents after incidents, which ceases to matter in the end.

(-_-)Okay I had enough, you all die . . .

It doesn't really matter:sings:

I'm a type of person who likes to watch corn soup form a film on its surface.

(*w*)That yellow film is so cute, always makes me wanna poke at it

It doesn't really matter:sings:


See ya:sings:


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
It seems this message is inspired by some jokes of Daita Hikaru, a female Japanese stand-up comedian.