Thursday, January 09, 2003

I just remembered COLORS . . .

. . . can be heard on radio from today ! !
Wow !

During this period - which everybody is getting to hear my new song - I always become so restless enough to feel like "Aaahh ! I'll just let it go ! ! " Ah, I really wish few people would get disappointed at it . . .

I wonder if I can be more, say, optimistic some day when releasing a new song ? ?
Why do I always get to be so weak-hearted . . .
I'm in the habit of carrying worry from after I finished a song till about 1 week after it is released.

I suppose it's OK - please let me know what you think about it, when you hear it ! (Thanks, I'm getting some already !)

I've got much more things to write about but I'm gonna be late for an appointment to meet my friend, so I'll talk to you later !

I can't depend on Mr. Liver's site updates anymore (since now it's over) . . .

(so was I depending on it first of all ?! (lol))