Saturday, December 28, 2002

It's time to break up !

I invited some friends to my home and had Nabe party for this year's Christmas.

That was the first time I ate Nabe by the Christmas Tree(smile).
Furthermore, we tried to make Tori-Nabe(Chicken-Nabe) we'd wanted to for the first time - it was so delicious and we enjoyed it very much ! !
(we put even pork into Nabe(lol))
I felt like it was all the more tasty since the butcher's smile was somehow kind !

The topic of Nabe party was 'Don't you always quarrel with each other when you go to the supermarket to get stuffs for Nabe with your mate ?' and everyone agreed with this like 'It is that ! ! !'.

Me ?

Yes I did(lol).

Well I'm bleary-eyed now - time to break up !
Good night - !

PS. Congrats to K-san whose 35th birthday came 2 hours and 23 minutes ago !


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
"Nabe" ... a type of Japanese one-pot dish.