Thursday, May 03, 2001

What do I do for Mother's Day?

Thank you for waiting! Hope you have been looking forward to it as much as I have. So! Here I report it with no omission and cutting of the crucial moment - here it is! "Keiko's Nice☆Reactions!"

. . . things were supposed to go like this . . . actually I had expected her humorous reaction very much, like how surprised she must have been to see that poster of herself which changed the entire mood of the entrance hall. But you know, she ended up just looking at the poster quite normally in a calm and composed manner, commenting on it like "Wooow this is a real close-up shot isn't it - uh-oh, some pimples here . . . I say she looks dangerous, sort of scary(lol)." Thinking like "Hm, less reaction than I expected . . ." I was actually flustered and in my head it was like "Oh no, this is just boring!! Now what can you do for me, I promised everyone I'd report about you! How come you don't show your usual overreaction for this very moment, Keiko!!"

Come on Utada, are you gonna leave us bored like this, what a letdown - Hey guys, just wait a minute before you leave me here. I won't let you go home disappointed!! This story has an amazing sequel. I doubted of her reaction, so I sounded dad out about it and he revealed me that mom had already heard from dad about what I wrote here last time. No wonder she was least surprised! Dad, you told her everything and messed up my plan!! (am I like the staff of 'Dokkiri Camera'?(lol)) Got a chip on your shoulder?? I'm gonna sue you for obstruction of business! - I was about to complain to dad like this, but to tell the truth this story has a very nice ending . . .

They say that when my dad told my mom I was writing here that I was her fan, she was very much surprised and so pleased to hear it that she was nearly crying.
(」 ̄ロ ̄)」 Oh,
 (」 ̄ロ ̄)」> My,
  (」 ̄ロ ̄) Oh,
(」lll ̄ロ ̄)」 Geeeeeeeeeeee! What a beautiful story! Hey, didn't I just throw cold water on her little reaction, not knowing that?? Oh gosh, please forgive me my rudeness~!

That's the end of the story. Surprising result, huh? Or is that exactly what you expected?? It became a seasonably good story after all. I feel like the family ties between my mom and I became stronger a bit. Does that mean like, I owe much to BMG, the record company who was kind enough to have sent me mom's poster??
Thanks-beam!! !!(ノ・_・)‥‥…━━━━━☆ *feeeep*
(Wow! Long time no see this smiley!!)


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
"Dokkiri Camera" ... Japanese version of "Candid Camera."