Friday, March 02, 2001

Utada to debut as an actress??

. . . No, that's just an extra role-! (lol) I finally made my debut in such a cool thing called teleplay - did you see me, running away from the camera at lightning speed?? I'm so happy cause it seems my acting theme, "the blunt waitress," could be understood by you all!!! Well actually I just thought anybody would act like that when they were coming near the man and woman in an awkward atmosphere! Excuse me☆ You know, I was just so happy I could put the real waitress uniform on; and for the rest of time I was just concerned about bothering the staff - actors/actresses, director and camera crew - as little as possible. Well, this time I found that taping teleplays or something was a real hard work! "Lucky I'm a singer" was the first thing that came to my mind after I got their OK and my work was over. I went straight to the location place of "HERO" right after the recording of "HEY! HEY! HEY!", so somehow I found it very strange to see those two programs aired in the same order as I recorded them, exactly on the same channel!

But you know what, I made a blooper in the very first take of that very short scene! I was like "(」゚ロ゚)」 Oops! I've done it now!!!!" and made everyone laugh on stepping into the set. Heh. Don't tell me you're gonna air that on the bloopers show or something, please HERO-san!! I'm looking forward, nah, worrying about it. Well. What if Utada starts to pursue her career as an actress . . . I highly doubt that happens! (lol)

Utaban was aired too, you know, that one. Ha ha ha. Well. That was fun as well. (lol)

Once again I find the type of my job very strange!