Monday, February 26, 2001

Namaste~

Forget that, what I meant was Nama-housou-no(live-broadcasted) M-Ste(Music Station)! (Well I got this pun from one of my fans(lol) - Thanks!) I myself just got and watched the videotape of it a little while ago. I was everywhere in the show and that made me feel somewhat sorry and embarrassed . . . but anywayz it was a big fun to be there! The very last scene where the staff guy jumped the gun and appeared too early carrying a footing board, that made me laugh out very loud alone, cuz I was singing super-seriously and putting on airs at that time! (lol) These sorts of things are part of what makes the live performance so special~.

I've got various impressions, and the most common of them goes like: "you've kinda grown up" . . . Are you sure?! You mean, me?? Hmm. But come to think of it, it would be somewhat of a problem if people saw me after a long time and said "You really haven't changed a bit, have you?" - at my age. (lol) Well, does this mean that I'm indeed growing up little by little?? I really appreciate your words☆

Also I've seen a lot of questions asking what aiko-san and I were chatting happily about. Actually, at rehearsal we both had been worrying about our throats and kinda telling each other "We better not talk too much," but when on the air, we again sat down next to each other and yielded to temptation . . . my God, this is what's called Women's Nature!! aiko-san, I'm sorry for making you laugh~!! Oh boy, after I learned that "Can You Keep A Secret?" topped the single chart, I said "Yessshh, I'll have sushi for dinner tonight!" which made her laugh out loud. (lol) Also, we were talking about Tanpopo's hats not falling off despite their heavy dances . . . You say you first wondered what two female singer-songwriters were talking about on their first meeting but found it just boring? (lol) Well, be that as it may, she was so cute and sweet - aiko-san, I mean. And guys! I was lucky enough to sit next to Ishikawa-chan♪ I'm afraid men may get jealous of me! Wonder when I can be on M-ste next time☆ I wanna see Tamori-san again!

And I really wanna say thank you to all those who were waiting for me at Spain-zaka yesterday in that cold rain!!! Seems like some people had a hard time coming all the way there, so if only I could stay there longer with you guys! Well, but it was very good that I came back to Tokyo for work this time.

Tomorrow - actually today! - yes, er, I'll make kinda flash appearance in a drama --- ! I've recorded it a little while ago, but I have no idea at all how it's been edited or what I look like! Gotta check it, if I can finish my work and go home by nine tonight . . . aww I just can't get it out of my head! Well it's not that great appearance as a matter of fact. Please don't expect too much of it! You might enjoy it though. Oh no it's me who's making you expect something(lol)

All right, wish you all good night for tonight!