Saturday, February 17, 2001

Three void weeks ~the hopeless case finally returns to society~

Sorry sorry, were you waiting long? - this sort of apology for like 15 minutes delay is just not enough!! It seems I've got quite a few number of anxious inquiries - I'm so so sorry for staying away from writing for so long! Whew~, it's really been a long time. Isn't this my longest absence from posting messages ever?? I'll try my best to continue setting a new record again also this year-! Aw no, I shouldn't laugh this off (lol) I'm really sorry for making you worry. Please forgive me . . .

What I had been doing for the past three weeks leaving my HP unupdated was . . . during the first two weeks after the album was wrapped up, I had been such a hopeless case! Just been idle doing nothing, almost too lazy to get socially-prohibited as modern people living in this 21st century. I stepped out of my house only once or so, just to go to the dump.(lol) I was like "Oh dear, Hikki became a real Hi(k)ki." (I heard the people who keep to their rooms are also called "Hi(k)ki," right?) I had a lot of things to tell you, like about my just-wrapped-up album, but a massive feeling of accomplishment in completion and my nerves strained to the limit turned me someone that's like Matsumoto-san as Aho-aho-man. My underwear is not that dirty like his, though! (lol) I returned back to Tokyo about a week ago, and been into a lot of radio, magazine or TV related works as a reaction. This is exactly what's called "socially-rehabilitated"! I'm gonna make a clean start, with my brand-new album! So, although it's through the media, you can see me a lot of times for a while!

And if you ask me about the classes, don't worry☆ I'm gonna take off this term. You can leave the university for a certain period of time keeping your name on the school register if you go through the proper procedure, which is a good thing. Like, my classmates are planning to intern in a law office by taking some off. Watching everyone around thinking seriously about taking a job made me think I gotta work hard! But then again I'm the one who had been idle doing nothing for a while(lol) Anywayz! I'm a full-fledged member of society now☆hehe. Well but of course I'll get a diploma! In my classes there are certain number of old women and men that you could ask "Er well .... how old are your grandchildren?" and I find it very nice. OK you could ask me if I'm starting to plan for aging! (lol) Well the amount of study in the university is not comparable to that of senior high, so concentrating on study and music one after another will be my new solution to strike a balance! I feel a little bit worried, to realize I'm choosing my way of life on my own, as it feels like the stable ground has disappeared from below, but meanwhile I'm very excited as I'm getting aware of my consciousness as an adult. Well I'm still green like this but look at me, please, I'm growing up day by day!

ヾ(*´Q`*)ノ*moans sensually* ←I didn't mean this kind of "adultness" by the way (lol)