Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tokyo Girl Kuma Collection at my home

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I heard an event called Tokyo Girls Collection was held yesterday.

And you know, from a couple of days ago it seems my record company received this inquiry many times asking if I would take part in it, which eventually pushed the staff to contact me.

They asked me "Er, Hikaru-san, we are wondering if you would participate in Tokyo Girls Collection . . . . "

;`;:゙;`(;゚;ж;゚; )*gasps*

A, are you asking if I'd show up in Tokyo Girls Collection . . . . ?! That totally makes no sense (just which category I'd fit?)

OMG! I can't sit around, gotta run to ask Kyouhei-chan to prepare the costume . . . the costume, that can show a bit of my ass cheek, hmmm, and what I shouldn't forget is those ample curves, maybe I could wear a kuma-printed bikini, but I could give a huge impact on all if I wore Kuma Chang suit!

Scratch that!

I wonder from where such a strange rumor came.

Of course I didn't take part in Tokyo Girls Collection. I can't be called first of all . . . (lol)

Instead I held an off-the-cuff anything-goes type Girl & Kuma Collection. At my home of course! Like I model-walked in the kitchen in super-high heels, wearing Kuma ears!
Woohoo! Ahahh! You're a superstar! All right!

I did all these sort of things and went back to wash dishes after I got tired.

HEY GIRLS!
This is the red hottest item of the day! The super nice Happy Birthday sunglasses that I'd missed the timing to use and put deep down into a drawer~!
I'm pretty sure this one will get hot this autumn!
The most highly recommended item by our Kuma Chanel girl!



Sighs . . . .


Just where did I buy this . . .

You're wasting your money, practically>me

Well at least I used it today, so this is how it was supposed to be☆

That said . . . is it just me or do I look a bit surreal, or more like scary wearing a party item which is supposed to look just cute? . . . ha ha . . .