Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sergio Kuma

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

"Japan lost Hikaru-chan"

'Lost 0-1~. Regrettable, cause there were good points and chances too~!'

"Yup but me think they fought a good game against Holland the tournament favorite me expected they could win"

'And you saw your favorite Nakamura-san at the end!'

"But me think Nakamura's switch was off"

'Was it?'

"Me wonder what's wrong with him Me worry cos he looks stubborn"

'Let's continue cheering for them at the match against Denmark! The more I learn about football, the more I find to learn about it, it's the sport where the strongest cannot always win, where you can never guess what's gonna happen~. I signed up with Sukapa- as Kuma Chang, you told me you wanted to watch the games, and I made a good desicion!'

"Hehe finally you got to see the fun of football Me is happy"

'And when have you learned a lot about football, before I knew it . . .'