Friday, June 25, 2010

Grinning

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I guess many of you are now excited waiting for the kickoff of Japan - Denmark game. What I'm gonna talk about is completely nothing to do with it.

Look at this thing.

What do you think this is?

A ginger, you know ! ! It's a ginger ! ! !

I took out one of them from the bag and faced this, our eyes met(´ロ`)

What the heck is this grinning creature, with frog-like big eyes !

All those warts and gaping mouth-like division . . . . all those things are positioned in a miraculous fashion . . . I didn't cut it, I'm showing it just as is.

I mean, this really looks creepy . . . I mean it_| ̄|○

I have no idea but something in me is reacting to this at the DNA level . . .

My impression on it was

Ewwwwwwwwwwww Don't look at me------!!!
(|||」`□´)」

So I peeled it soon after I took this photo, then grated it.

That's all.