Thursday, June 17, 2010

A gift from my fan 2

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

A hand-made gift - - - !

A plate - - - !

Kuma Chang in the center - - - !

And Super Kuman at the end of the whirl - - - ! ! ! !

Look at this. You can see all the names of my singles from my debut~! In the form of whirl! It even includes my singles released only on the internet ! !

Aww~ you know it so well ! I'm so impressed!
Thank you very much, Shinoda-san ! !

Hmmm perhaps I should display it somewhere to see, rather than use it at the table . . .

Oh, but say . . .

Imagine Kuma Chang in the center has ika natto and such put on his face . . . imagine him putting up with the smell and stickiness . . .

Such thoughts do turn me on ! ! !

(*´д`*) aHAAAAN ! ! !

Alright! I'm gonna use it!

That's enough o(●゚ー゚●)=○)゚O゚).。・