Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Balls NY ver. 1.2

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I ended up making both versions cause it was too hard to choose between the two (well I wanted to draw both versions, matter of fact)!

"Kuma of Liberty"

Originally Kuma Chang's character is full of liberty, though (lol)

The audience at my NY show was so unbelievably charged up, which made me really surprised . . . I have this feeling I'm writing impressions like this again and again but you know, it was really awesome . . . such a greatness of my hometown!

I found this person in the front row, who was standing in line from the midnight of the day before!! It's almost like the release date of popular video games . . . I wonder if I happen to have lots of avid fans in NY or NY people are all crazy like that (lol)

Now only two more shows to go in London (including the extra one added).

It's gonna be my first show in Europe ! ! Good luck to me !