Friday, January 22, 2010

LA House of Blues

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

In my birthday live show on the 19th

I threw these balls to the audience!

First I was just gonna prepare the balls with my autograph but I started drawing illustrations automatically after I noticed various marker pens my staff got for me . . . It took longer than I expected to complete all 12 balls which made me feel a bit rushed at the end (lol) but trust me I cut no corners!

We were telling jokes in the dressroom like "it would make some unlucky ones ver disappointed if there were some balls with an autograph of the staff something like <Kyohei☆>" - Of course I didn't make such balls, I'll tell you that (lol)


I'm in Seattle now (cloudy?)

I'll play an another live show after a couple of hours.