Saturday, January 23, 2010

Autographed balls - Seattle ver.

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Seattle! Where the Starbucks' headquarters is located!

So here it is

KUMABUCKS

You see ! !
Oh Yes!! A~ha~!

This is good~! Pretty good~! Woot!

I again prepared a dozen balls. This is getting to be so fun for me (lol) It makes me excited just to think what I'm gonna draw (lol) I'm kinda like excited more than the show itself, in a sense (lol)

I've always lacked confidence in my "live performance" due to my being too less-experienced, but I finally have this feeling that I'm just starting to get the hang of it. This time the content, my performance and song in the shows are all very well appreciated. I'm so happy about it. I'll keep trying hard!

Anyway

It makes me realize I'm a born creator, when I find myself so into drowing illustrations on these autographed balls.

Love, Hikaru