Monday, September 29, 2008

Let me explain it

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

(; 'o')

(;._.) *rubs at her eyes*

What the hell is that "Ta-dahhh" thing ! ! ! ?

I might have made some of you surprised like that.

This series of my pictures in anachronistic, somewhat Vietnamese-ish outfit.

I'll explain you on it!


Well first of all - Hikaru was kinda in weak physical condition, because of summer weather and whatnot, you know*

Then this friend of hers said, "Hikaru~! Why don't you come visit my friend in Nagano with me! It's a real nice place you know, and you've been too sick lately! The place will cheer you right up for sure! It'll be a nice change of pace for you either! It's so nice to be deep in the mountains of Nagano, I promise!"

Hikaru's friend encouraged her to visit the place.

Hikaru replied: "Yeah . . . seriously, I've been week these days . . . I mean, I wanna go. I wanna go with you~!"

But Hikaru's friend was too busy with work to visit the place for the time being, so she thought "Well that can't be helped, then I'll go visit there alone by myself!" and ended up staying in the house of someone who she's never met before, for 3 days.


I didn't even check what the place I was gonna visit at all, I just rushed off to the place with only the barest necessities, telling them "Okay I'll come over to you after 2 days!" Just relying on this vague sense of ease that makes me feel like "this is gonna be fine," as well as the referral from my friend.

Those who were surprised by the dull mood of hinted-looking me at first, gave a lot of energy to me during those three days. It was really deep in the mountain, where you never get ke-tai reception. For three days those strong people living right in the middle of Nagano wilderness and whatnot gave a lot of energy to me, and I'm back here now!

It was really a countryside ... the one that you've never been to, and I have no idea how to explain it, well, it's deep deep in the mountains I guess . . . ? Just imagine some village that you see in Japan's old tales. Mountains, mountains, mountains . . .

There was this person who was ill, and people living in the mountains nearby were helping to harvest the person's rice field all together! And they were kind enough to invite me as well: "Hikaru-chan, why don't you come with us~*" I couldn't be happier and took a little part in the fun work of harvesting!

"You take this, use it like this, this way"

"Aye Sir! I got it! So sorry that such a newbie like me turned up all of a sudden! I'll do my best!"

"Hey come to think of it, Hikaru-chan, your skin is so pale white, you know! You got white skins, big eyes and has a small build, so you look like someone from outer space! (lol)"

"Are you serious~? (lol) I'm an earthling~"

Chattering happily with those tough, beautiful women carrying their baby on their back, helped to do this work called "Hazekake" ? "Hazakake"? (drying rice) just a little bit!

It was such a nice, wonderful experience for me, and I was very much impressed by the toughness of young women working on the crop work, carrying their baby on their back, together with 2 kids; and by the scenery that reminded me those of Japan's old tales!

I once again realize I like mountains better than seas~. When I watch the sea in the night it makes me feel like dying. (-_-;)

Me, city-born and messed up its own health in the summer, underwent such nice rehab in Nagano! I'm so in a good condition ever since I returned from there!

Mounthains are great (T o T)

Mountains rule (T o T)

By the way I heard many people are saying the image quality is not good. (lol) It's quickly taken by my friend's ke-tai. Those fan people who like to see them in a regular size on their pc (or those who aren't my fan and just wanna see them out of their curiosity), please drag them onto the desktop and such, then take a look at them after resizing.

If you see them by ke-tai they'll be shown in the nice, proper size.

Whew~!

I feel soooo refreshed!