Sunday, September 21, 2008

Heavy

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

From yesterday my left double eyelid got bigger because of my haggard-looking and sleeping too much, which I can't ignore . . .

Looks kinda heavy! You know what I mean, right? (lol)

When I was a kid my eyelids were a type of those which covered eyelash lines, but as I grew older my eyelids got thinner, which made double eyelids more remarkable . . . I remember my mom often said she got triple eyelids when she was tired.

My dad said I looked kinda like some kind of insect (lol)

Gosh, could these possibly be too big & creepy-looking double eyelids when I get even older? And what should I do, if it happened only to my left eye(; 'o')

If it does happen then maybe I've gotta have a facelift or something to get them to look normal . . . but facelifting would be scary . . . What happens if they failed. Well you'll never know. I don't have to worry about it now, I guess.