Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Rattling sound in the midnight

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I'm supposed to bring digital-camera photos of some of my proud items with me for the program I will record tomorrow, which I completely forgot about, so I've just stared doing photo shooting now !

I just can't forget about Kuma Chang suit though!

So I pulled him out from the storeroom and started a photo session in a well-lit place of the living room!

Tried to meet the request of the program - they said, it would be nice if I could be in the photo as much as possible . . . !

I used the self-timer function of my digi-cam for the first time, so that I could be in the photo together with the huge suit ! ! !


I made lots of rattling sounds while I was confirming this and that over and over again, reshooting, lifting or putting the head down on the floor.

Sorry for the people living downstairs
(._.*) I'm sorry

I was very careful about moving so that I could wrap things up quietly, which made me come out in a cold sweat.

I found it's not so easy to use the self-timer properly(._.*)


So, I finished the photo session without accident . . . now about this Kuma Chang suit !

I decided to keep him in the house for a couple of days as an ornament, as I pulled him out from the storeroom for the first time after a while*

Will leave him around here at least for the period of time that he won't get dusty.

The above picture is the result of my try to take a sha-mail with him.


It's hard to take a picture of Kuma Chang and me. It's even harder to take a picture together with this guy, who is 4 or 5 times larger than Kuma Chang (sob)

But I don't wanna use the self-timer thing any more, it's too much of a bother to me(T o T)

Well it's OK, I'll use this picture for upload~

Let's upload it~ let's use it~


Well~. As you can see, I just took a bath, and I'm in my pajamas.

I took the photos for the program in this state. Any problems? (. _ .)