Friday, November 16, 2007

Winner of the yummiest food of the month

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

This rules.

This is yummy. So yummy.
Awww! Just thinking about this makes me almost drool! This really tastes good!


This is such a revolutionary, amazing product for me who loves Thai foods. This happens to be a product of Nisshin, so I can introduce this to you with no hesitation(lol)

This is the most "Go Kakarotto . . . You are the number one! (by Vegeta)" cup noodle I've ever eaten!

I've been seeing this in those stores like Seven-Eleven since one or two months ago, and I bought this one and a red one in the same series as a trial, but this green one is superb. I often see only this green one sold out, probably because it's got much more popularity!

Lately I stock up on this from time to time, to keep enough stocks all the time. Hehehe.

My friend says "Yummy! But hot!" but this hotness is quite moderate for me, a hot foods lover*


Aww~ I'm hungry . . .