Friday, November 02, 2007

Super Kuman

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I opened a wrong part of the sharpener and got covered with pencil shavings when I tried to use the sharpener to draw this picture.

Oh... Oh My God.

It's not often that you get covered with pencil shavings, so taking this opportunity, I imagined the feeling of hiyayakko covered with katsuobushi shavings, remaining as it is for a while.

Whew . . Mental concentration time . . . I'm a hiyayakko . . . White and beautiful . . . Hehehe . . . Oh, Jeez, what are you gonna do, what's this, what's these dust like things, aww, stop it, don't dust me with things like this, this kinda smells! Awww . . . *sniff* . . . Mommy . . .



Hmm. Being a hiyayakko, seems to be not bad.



You know, I've been burned out since two days ago, as my imagination has been burning so strong enough to make me create too much things lately. ( -_-) Yes, I'm so worn out. I've been totally exhausted since I came back from work the day before yesterday.

I'll recharge my batteries this weekend!