Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Glasses and keyboard

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Go for getting on the list of top5 female celebrities that look good in glasses!

Meganekko beeeeeeeeeeeam!

Alright, sorry I know I've gone too far.


That aside, there is something I'd like to show you.

It's my keyboard that I've been using for more than 5 years!

It's been traveling to a lot of cities with me, like, to NY and Tokyo of course, and to LA, Miami, Prague(Czech), London, and such.

It's approx. 80 cm wide, which is a little longer as a keyboard for programming, but I think I need this length since I write songs as if I were playing the piano with both hands, most of the time. This length is exactly equivalent to 4 octaves' keys. I could use much smaller one if it were supposed to be used only for programming, though.

I do think it's big when I carry it around putting in the case. I often slam it into the door when I pass through there. (lol)

Still it's tens of thousands times easier to carry it than carry a real piano! (lol)

I wonder if the musicians in the past could've imagined the future like this.

I think I'm enjoying my music career very much because I was born in this day and age. I think it's kind of a waste only to sing, or write songs with the piano and let the producer or band make its sounds. I think I wouldn't be able to express my identity at the full if it were born in the past.

It's a tremendous power that you can create any sound you'd like to. It's so exciting! 'Cause you can be the God in that world. Sound is something more primitive and physical than language.

It wouldn't be like the macho, powerful sensation that some boys could feel when they grab their electric guitar for the first time, play it and let detonation sound come out of huge amps, but more like the dominator's, behind-the-scenes fixer's sensation.

I know I'm talking about the world that's not realistic! (lol)


I wonder what it'll be like after 40 years~. Probably there wouldn't be such a devastating change like that from analog to digital . . . but I gotta admit I have high hopes actually. I hope some interesting tools, which could make me wanna create sounds even I'm 64, would be invented!


Come to think of it, I've got a bunch of questions asking me why I wanna turn 28 faster.

Some people say "I can sort of relate to that," and I think human beings mentally take shape from around over 30. It seems like men's real character thing, especially, emerge from around their mid 30s. Like, their best season of life starts around that time.

I think women mature much earlier, but I don't like being in mid 20s as it feels kinda like half-hearted! Neither "too young," nor "too matured" - that's the image I have of it. So that's just why I said I wanna turn my late 20s faster.

The ages I adore for some reason are: 28, 32, 35, 42!