Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkins

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

This is the wall of the studio I visited yesterday after a long time.

Seems like the interior is to be remodeled every once in a while, and I found the cloth on the wall (something like wallpapers) was changed to a new color.

You know what, it's in orange. Wow that's beautiful. I love orange!

The thing you can see below it is a dark green sofa, which should be rare I believe. I think this was also changed to a new color . . . ? Or had it been in such a color like this.


Hmmm~, this combination of colors really makes me fascinated very much . . . I wonder why . . . Could it be because it looks autumn-ish, which is timely . . .

Then it hit me:

Oh! got it, this is of pumpkins!

Dark green skin and orange fruit . . . it's something like, I'm watching a huge stewed pumpkin!


Awww~ I wanna eat pumpkins! Pumpkins! I love pumpkins! I love this wall! Beautiful interior!


Pumpkins . . . (^0^)