Thursday, September 06, 2007

Typhoon #9

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

The typhoon is coming-! Seems like Kantō is gonna have troubles tonight. Could be here till tomorrow morning. Everyone take care when you go home, go to work or school. (I'll stay at home till M-Ste tomorrow)


I got an email from this woman, who's great enough to identify the book name just by those images of "Print" and "Another one" I uploaded two nights earlier.

"That's 'Nejimaki-dori Kuronikuru' isn't it"

Oh My God ! ! (; 'o')

How did you find it out - ! ! ! I'm so surprised.


In the image of "Another one" you can see the part stating "42" but how could she tell the book name just by that clue . . . Did she just open the page 42 of all the books around her at random?? And did Nejimaki-dori Kuronikuru happen to be around her by chance?

Nejimaki-dori Kuronikuru is organized into the part 1, 2 and 3 - into 3 volumes. It's a lot easier to read than Kukai the Universal and actually I read through all the volumes just in three days as I thought "Maybe I should read this kind of novels at a rapid pace, like 1 volume per day"! That was fun. This is the first time I read Murakami works! (I tried "Norwegian Wood" when I was in junior high but dropped out 'cause it kinda didn't fit me)


By the way the thing you can see at the back of the bookshelf in the image above is a Kalimba . . . Yes, it's the Kalimba, an African musical instrument.

How come this happen to be here . . . (-_-;)