Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Preview

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but yesterday I went to see the preview of "EVANGELION:1.0 YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE"!

I saw the production staff people and Mr. Anno the director and was able to say hello to them.


And the movie was . . .

. . . so cool - - - !


The new scene with some mechanical things was wicked cool. The battle scene was powerful and my eyes were completely glued to the Shitos(lol) Once again I found my love for Shitos. And what surprised me was Kaworu-kun's appearance - I can't tell you anymore 'cause it's forbidden to expose the central story.

Aww~! So what I wanna tell you most is confidential~.

Well but, even if I weren't forbidden to expose it I may refrain from telling you about the core thing! - so that you can expect to learn what it is when you actually watch the movie.

I think you guys who doesn't know EVA well and who knows EVA inside out could both enjoy it. It makes you really wanna watch the sequels~.


Also I confirmed that the ending part which featured my song was not that out of the movies element(lol) Which was nice.


Above all, the good thing was that I was able to watch it in the theater environment~. 'Cause it's embarrassing and a little scary for me to go to the theater normally to watch the movie I myself is concerned with.

Huh? When will it hit the theaters? I remember it's just around the corner, right?


Come to think of it, it should also be just around the corner that I appear on M-ste for 2 consecutive weeks . . . Gotta recheck the lyrics 'cause I'm gonna sing Kiss & Cry this Friday . . . !