Friday, August 31, 2007

Kumae Changtoinette

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Even if I do say so myself . . .

Once again I have to admit Kumae Changtoinette is so cuuute! (- o -) *pant pant*


Seems like imbalance is a lovely element!

Having learned that my single release date is the same day as Ver-Bara Day I got so excited that I couldn't help but draw the Ver-Kuma again . . .

Yes, I once again put my hand to the forbidden Ver-Kuma.


'Cause, you know, I really wanted to draw this 3rd cell no matter if the storyline would easily be guessed or not! (lol)

The fateful encounter of Kumae Changtoinette and Count Fersen . . . !


Um, by the way, I believe those of you who often read this type of manga would know it, that the twinkles in the eyes are basically made by adding white dots of the correction fluid, but I don't have the correction fluid at home, so I drew the eye twinkles just with a pen. You gotta consider the shading of the black-eye parts at the same time, which is a little bothersome.

How come I'm struggling this hard in this time-consuming way . . . I thought, but kept struggling hard with fierce expression on my face.

So please take a closer look! At the eye twinkles of Changtoinette . . . !

..'+.(^0^).+.'+.'


Get you a bottle of correction fluid > myself


By the way, I also looked for a ruler but couldn't find one, so I used my CD nearby as a substitute for the ruler to draw frames and straight lines. Say CDs are quite useful~*


Get you a ruler too > myself