Saturday, July 07, 2007

Yes!

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Got up!


Correction, woke up!

I woke up automatically at 4:30.

Just 2 more hours to go, if I could resist temptation of falling back to sleep, I would manage to leave home at 7:00 and make the stuff surprised . . . Hehehe . . . HE HE HE Haaaa! Gwa HA HA HA HA ! ! !

But you know, you tend to press your face against the pillow, close your eyes a little bit saying "Hehe . . . I won't sleep, I won't sleep, otherwise I'll have big trouble" and such pounding your heart, whenever you shouldn't fall asleep. I believe you've had such an experience, right? (lol)

Alrighty I'm getting hyper, I'll get through this for sure ! !


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
"woke up" is written as "okita" in Japanese and she referred to "Mr.Okita(the director)" in the first line.