Friday, July 06, 2007

Wish

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Tomorrow is . . . *sigh* . . .

I'm worrying about tomorrow. I feel insecure~ . . . I'm so worried that I may not be able to sleep tonight~ . . .

Huh? So you ask me what's making me worried like this?

Well, it's not that I'm worrying about Tanabata.

Tomorrow, is the day I am to leave home at 7:00 for the early-morning on-location shooting.

I am such a person, who was always late for school as I was never good at getting up early. And I'm still afraid of early-morning shooting. I'd cause loads of problems to everyone if I was late. It's no joke. (Well, actually you shouldn't be late for school, too . . . )

I have a lot of actor drinking buddies, and those guys always say they'll do shootings from around 7:00 or 8:00 in the next morning, but have a bust till late at night. Sometimes they go home earlier, though. They're such tough guys, which makes me respect them. It seems like, you can never be an actor unless you have lots of stamina.

A frail today's child like me could only manage to be a light-skinned musician.

Alright, now I set my mind, to get up early by any means, go to the shooting location and make the staff surprised ! ! ! Hurrraaahhh!

Everyone on Earth! Please share your strength with me!


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
the words on the tanzaku reads "Hope I can get up early on the 7th of July Hikaru."