Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sweet Kuma

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Last week Zanecchi had his birthday. (It may be just me but don't we find many people whose birthday is in July?)

That day we were working in the studio, and it seemed like the staff people looked somewhat in a twitter, going in and out, then you know what, here came a surprise birthday cake ! ! !

On top of that, oh my God! Could that fried-shrimp looking, golden brown illustration possibly be . . . !

Kuma Chang~! ! !

Looks b-l-o-o-d-y- similar---!


I have no idea why Kuma Chang is on this birthday cake for my dad. I don't really care 'bout that ! ! ! (I should say, this is almost like a birthday cake for Kuma Chang(lol))

The staff who ordered this fussed over details, making special requests in detail to the pastry chef like "No! The red color of the ribbon must be deeper!"

. . . Must be an annoying customer.

But it was worth it, just look at this end result! Couldn't be greater!

So excited! (I was, I mean)