Monday, July 23, 2007

It's Ver-Bara trash can~!

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

(^ o ^) Gooooooooooot it!

T-H-A-N-K-S SOOOO M-U-C-H Mariya-san-!

I heard it's been sold at Yahoo Auctions but I'm not registered to Yahoo. A friend of mine once got scammed on Yahoo Auctions, which made me imagine such stories like "Utada bid off something with great expense, which ended up a Yahoo Auction scam!" so I've been too scared to jump in.

A fan person was kind enough to bid this off, and send to me . . . !

Ooh what a lucky person I am . . . ! (T o T)

It's more than . . . I deserve! (T o T)
Thank you so much.

This really is in good preservation, looks beautiful~!

I just can't throw tissues I used to blow my nose into this can~!

Aww what should I do. Where should I place it. What should I put in it!