Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yellow

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

"Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!," a huge-hit well-known software!

"Come to think of it Nintendo-san gave it to me, if I remember right . . . " It flashed across my mind, so I dug around and found it.

So here I am, going to play "Brain Train" for the first time, with a hu~ge delay behind the times. *thrilled*

First of all let's play the one called "Quick Play." Female, Age 24, susceptible to the sound of the word "Quick."

Ah! So here it is, the one you answer questions with your voice!

What I should do is to answer the color name. Okay, let's go! *pant pant*

"Red!"

*bingo*

"Blue!"

*bingo*

"Black!"

*bingo* (Hehe, this is a piece of cake!)

"Red!"

*bingo*

"Yellow!"

< AGAIN >

"Huh? Yellow!"

< AGAIN >

"Yellow ! ! !"

< AGAIN >

"Y E L L O W ! ! !"

< AGAIN >

"Yellow! Yellow! Yellow!"

< It seems your voice and the software are not compatible . . . >


:slumps down:

. . . My voice or pronunciation might be strange. Let's do it again!

The second try!

It's going well again! Hm, Oh, Yellow came again, but I feel like I can make it this time!

"Yellow!"

< AGAIN >

Gah . . . !

"Yellow! (in a high key)"

< AGAIN >

"Yellow (mimicking Medama Oyaji)"

< AGAIN >

"Yellow (in a whisper)"

< AGAIN >

"YE~LL~OW~ (with a taste of "I Am A Thousand Winds That Blow")

< AGAIN >

"Yellow (in a low key)"

< AGAIN >

"Kirin-desu (making the key as low as possible)"

< It seems your voice and the software are not compatible . . . >

*patience ran out*


(|||=o=) *SQUEAKS*

Just stop playing around with me!

Hrmph! All right then I'll just quit playing such a game and train my brain by reading out books, instead!

(T o T) Weeeeep


I guess, some of you would have had such an experience like this.

Someone please let me know the knack to have the DS recognize my voice (TmT)

By the way, "Ace Attorney" never recognized my "Objection!" when I played it, but when my friend next to me shouted some dirty words it recognized those as "Objection," which got me down.