Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tora-san at my home

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

This is a plate I recently bought!

I found it at the bookstore on the basement floor of Shibuya Bunkamura, then bought it instantly.

You may wonder why dishes are sold in the bookstore, but actually it's an art-specialized type of bookstore, dealing with things like Okamoto Tarō san goods, or merchandise that relates to the exhibitions in Bunkamura. Seems like Misawa Atsuhiko san's exhibition called "ANIMALS" had been held until recently, that's why this plate was still on sale!

What a cu~~~te Tora-san! Just how adorable are his look-like-jointless limbs~!

There was also a Wani-san plate available in the same series, so I bought it together.

Lately I am beginning to realize there's this pattern that the number of strange plates and mugs with no sense of unity is gradually increasing in the cabinet at my home.

Those tablewares at your home might fairly reflect your taste, I should say!


. . . I don't have any stylish dishes at all . . . (._.*)