Saturday, June 02, 2007

Lone message

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

This doodle, that I found in the studio yesterday.

"D' Hiroshi desu (It's D Hiroshi)," written in marker pen on the side of the low table.

D-DASH? First root of D?

What did the writer mean to tell in the first part.

This is an indescribable, subtle message. Trying to be assertive yet somber and small. This is written on the part where a few people would notice . . . The person managed to write letters, on such a curve-shaped side . . . (Seemingly the person had trouble writing the first D, then got the knack and wrote the rest neatly)

Who did it for what purpose . . . Oh, it's by Hiroshi. What did Hiroshi write this for . . .

What did Hiroshi want to tell, and to whom . . . !

I never imagined such a graffiti, non-destructive enough to overturn the definition of "graffiti," could exist.

I thought it would soon be erased, since the moment I found it I indicated it to a studio assistant-kun like "What's this! Hey Komori-kun come take a look at this!" But I went the studio today and found it was still there, not being erased.

Hiroshi seems to be tougher than I thought . . .

Hang in there . . . ! - is what I'd like to say, but you can't write graffiti on someone else's properties*