Friday, June 01, 2007

How to deal with ding dong ditch

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Kiss & Cry went straight up to #1 on iTunes Store ! ! ! Yaaay!
(Haven't got the jacket ready yet~! Sorry for that)

Well now, the ding dong ditch thing. I just had it 2 or 3 times though.

I think all of them were done just around the same time of the weekday afternoon . . . That's why I'm guessing it might be by a kid on the way home from school.

I see I have 3 options . . .

1 To ignore it.

I just let it go and don't care.


2 To stake out.

Like a detective in the drama, I go get a canned coffee and sandwiches at the convenience store, sit down at the entrance of my home, and read HUNTERxHUNTER from the 1st volume. Remain there with patience.

Finally on hearing the ding dong sound, I jump up like an athlete who reacts to the "Go!" signal, and open the door ! ! With loud laugh like "HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!"! Can you beat it! I'm pretty sure if it is a small kid, he/she would be paralyzed with terror. ("Wh, What the hell is wrong with this woman . . . !")
That way I put the fear of adults in the kid.


3 To ding dong ditch too

How come(lol)

I've never done it since I was a 'good' girl~. Reading through your e-mails I found there were more people than I thought who did it when they were little, which made me surprised. Well, but then again, you may not do it, 'cause you feel creepy and bad if someone does it to you.

Good boys and girls! You don't do stuff like ding dong ditch! A scaaary kinky woman like me might be sitting at the entrance. !Clang! "HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW ! ! !" - if the doors are opened to you that way, you feel quite scary, right? (-I just would like to do this, actually . . . )