Thursday, June 21, 2007

Had a haircut cause it's hot

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I had a haircut!

I was thinking of making sidelong bangs I had before, but told "Why don't you just make a normal type bangs?", so had a cut as I was told, snip-snap. snip-snap.

Don't you think I look like a child? Is it OK?

Well I suppose it's OK, especially because it's, you know, summer.

'Kuma Chang Kuma Chang! Why don't we take a ceremonial photo together as I've changed my hairstyle for the first time in ages!'

"No   Me don't   Me don't   People find me is big   if me take a photo with Hikaru-chan   Me don't   Me don't"

'Everyone already knows it! And you know, your bigness is your virtue. Hey come on, look at the camera!'

"Awww   Stop it   *wriggles* *wriggles*"

!click!