Saturday, April 28, 2007

Loveliness

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I went out for a walk early in the morning for the first time in quite some time, since Kuma Chang took my Su-fami away from me.

The first outdoor photo in 8 months . . .
Ha, ha ha ha . . . (;^-^A)

Whew, I seldom take pictures while taking walks, but this mass of fallen sakura petals on the ground caught my eye and I took out my ke-tai before I knew it.

Those sakuras blooming on trees look pale pink through the sunlight, which is so pretty, but the fallen sakura petals piling up on the ground could give you a different impression. The pink looks deeper, shows some pale-purple-ish changes in the shade, with soft-looking like velvet.

I stared at them for a while, given the heart-skipping feeling like finding a pretty little girl matured into a sensuous adult woman when meeting her for the first time in years. Looks like it smells good.

I can feel even the comfort of the cool ground.

I'm more fascinated in this kind of quiet aspect of beauty than those sakuras in full bloom - am I a contrary person, or a wabi-sabi-conscious Japanese-ish Japanese?