Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Yes, I'm recording a *new song*

Ooh?! It looks like Hikki's WEBSITE has transformed a lot doesn't it?

It's a bit of a pity that the pink Kuma collage . . . no, the Kuma montage? nope, what should I call that Vuitton-like pattern . . . on the top page has been changed, though*

('o' ) Wh, What?!

('o' ) "Utada Hikaru & pom ponette presents 'Boku wa Kuma' Original T-shirt contest"---?!

(Please check News section for details*)

The thing is, I'm gonna make a T-shirt with Kuma Chang picture with the children's clothing brand pom ponette. Then I'll sell it bundled with a pen and I'd like you to get it, color it, take a picture of it and send the picture to me. And I will commercialize the grand prize one! That's the story.

It's not that I'm trying to screw money out of the parents! Or is that what it's all about? Hey hey, come on! (*'_')/ *pow*

It's a charity project* A helping hand to give the kids all over the world a chance to get vaccination*

Well, well. Putting that aside . . . what should be noted is . . .

I'm telling you ! ! !

pom ponette

is the one ! ! !

I have no idea if it's French words or not but for me it just looks like "PONPONette"!! This is great, This really looks like o(- . -o) Ponpon!
How could they find the children's clothing brand with a brand name like this . . . seems like my staff showed themselves at their best!
(-^*b) Good Job!

Maybe I'll also take part in the contest secretly . . . He he he he . . .