Monday, December 18, 2006

Phew~ I wanna go to karaoke or something

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I heard Toshiba has pulled out of the music business. I also heard Toshiba will sell(return) Toshiba EMI shares to EMI headquarters. I don't know much about it though. I don't care anyway.

Anyway, geez, you know what!

Lately Hikki's WEBSITE is going like crazy! Boku wa Kuma Special Site is so damn cool isn't it! The cutest site EVER!

I don't believe there's any other musician's official site that gives out that amount of healing, relief, loveliness and tenderness!! Is it okay if I apply to the Guinness Book of World Records?!

The Special Site is full of such cutest images that make you scream "Awwwwwwwwww!!!" and barely look at them, and those such sweet audio clips that you couldn't stand it and stop the playing halfway through.

I tried my best to keep listening to the song by 6-years-old Fu-chan, squirming, but the talk part in the interlude sounded heavenly cute, so I was like "Jeeeeeez!!! I can't go on any longer!!!", stop it, and couldn't listen to the rest part . . .
Do you understand how that feels . . . ? (//._.///)

I mean, in short, I'm so glad I released "Boku wa Kuma"! Really.
(T o T) Weeep
I didn't realize how happy it made me to be well received by kids . . .

I had no immunity to kids' singing voices, smiles, handmade cards, as I hardly have opportunities to interact with them. Oh my. They really blew me away.

(._.*) . . .
They make us think we need to make a better world, don't they.