Thursday, July 20, 2006

Item I got in Fukuoka: 2&3

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

"Osshoi Osshoi Hachimaki makes me feel happy Hikaru-chan Me wonder why"

(*In Hakata you say "Osshoi" instead of "Wasshoi"! I got a bit of knowledge too!)

The Hachimaki Kuma Chang is wearing is the Tenugui as a souvenir of Hakata Gion Yamakasa Festival! Day One of my shows was exactly the final day of Yamakasa. I asked my staff who stayed at the same hotel and it seems like only my room and my dad's had this Tenugui. So this Tenugui is the proof of VIP! Hehe!

Kuma Chang looks this cute with Hachimaki, which is the greatness of him. At first I tried to take a photo of myself with Hachimaki but I looked like Kouda Shin san with it.
Hehe . . . /(TmT) *slaps*

And the Uchiwa (paper fan) Kuma Chang is holding happily in his hand. Did you just wonder if there was any merchandise like this? You know what, this high-quality thing, is a hand-made gift from my fan~! There is a nice illustration of me and Kuma Chang on the reverse side. I'll use it with care, Akane san. Thank you!

Incidentally, I was cooling myself with this Uchiwa naked from the waist up and in red-checked trunks (like the female version of Ranma in Ranma 1/2) after taking a bath just now, and the Uchiwa hit my breasts, which quite hurt. Girls, watch out when you use the Uchiwa*

This series continues*