Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Utadas' table

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I've worked out an amazing trick! ! !

I thought I gotta tell you guys about this so lemme tell you right off the bat!

I love natto-maki(fermented soybean roll) so I often buy it at convenience stores and eat it in the rehearsal studio. I don't know why but I just can't help loving natto-maki(suki de suki de dou shiyou mo nai*).

I think maybe I like to sense the difference between grains of natto and of rice in my mouth. Natto grains are one size larger and slimily slippery; rice grains are 40% smaller than natto grains and not slippery but kinda sticky in the mouth. Those interchange things are what I love the most about it. And on top of that comes crispy nori(laver seaweed) outside. Nori also sticks in the mouth sometimes . . . Oops, I've talked too long about my love for natto-maki.

But! you know what, when I talk with natto-maki lovers, they all say . . . there's this danger that some grains of natto drip down from the bottom when you eat the very last part!

Yes, it looks exactly like the case of chocolate cornet(or of soft serve ice cream under the scorching sun). I always feel nervous toward the end for fear of spilling natto from the bottom! That makes me hardly able to eat my fill of natto-maki! So I tend to cram my mouth with about two mouthfuls of it at the last bite.

Now with this trick you can say bye-bye to those worries! Today around half past 6 pm, I found out the way to eat natto-maki with much more pleasure and comfiness!

I tore off some of rolled nori at the bottom of doubled-over part and put it at the bottom face of natto-maki, just like putting a lid! Like shown in the photo above! !

Isn't it amazing? Isn't it incredible?? (Am I too excited?) (I was so excited that I took a bunch of photos of it actually)

Time to say goodbye to those days where I had to eat it worrying natto might spill! Though today the difficulty of my own made songs dented me slightly, I enjoyed natto-maki at my own pace unconstrained, thanks to this big revolution! I couldn't be happier!

Please give it a try, when you eat natto-maki next time*

Oh yes more important than that, my album is out now. Guys who've got a copy of it already, thank you very much---! !