Thursday, June 22, 2006

Got 8229968-!!

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Geez!!!

I tried the game again, just casually thinking "Let's do it again*," and then it just wouldn't end!!! It wouldn't end and I was almost saying "That's enough"!

My knuckles and elbows started to ache; my eyes tired: I even thought of blowing the game up to end it.

But maybe I could hardly reach this good record again . . . so this time I definitely wanted to score as high as possible!!! - I was fired up, determined to push myself as much as possible, and kept going.

It ended just now so I looked at the time - 9 pm??? No kidding!

Just how many hours did this play last?!

I think this is a pretty cool record but also wonder how high score others can get?

My aim is to score 9999999! Ghehe(-o-)

Maybe it's about time to try the Worldwide match-making option . . .
*grins*