Monday, June 12, 2006

All day today

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Phhew~!

Worked hard all day today!

This is the picture I drew with all my heart and soul, driving a sign pen between rehearsals ! !
I put my soul into every single pearl ! ! Just like putting my soul into every single sound when singing . . . !
I would've drawn more if I had had time~. Ah yes, why don't I pick up tomorrow where I left off ?

For your information, the thing peeping out a little from the upper right: it's a picture of uni(sea urchin).

I have no idea what I'm doing . . .
I'm like a poor kid who draws pictures dreaming of those fine but unaffordable foods . . .

By the way I went to work in a miniskirt and black pumps today, to fire myself up.

It's been so so so long since I last wore a skirt that I felt kinda embarrassed, to tell the truth. Gotta get used to moving around and singing in skirts, heels and stuff very soon ! ! ! Everyone seemed a little surprised to see me, as I'd always been in some random sneakers and parkas until last week.

The rehearsal is starting to heat up.


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
hiragana at the upper left of the picture reads "ikura," salmon caviar.